Salary: $55-65K + Benefits
Date Posted: October 12, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 269633
Human Resources Generalist
Education: Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline (i.e.: Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration)
Language: Fluency in Spanish and English
- Coordinate internal communications within the team, including deployment of corporate information through the different sources, e.i. meetings, We Connect internal magazine, emails, internal TV interactive.
- Coordinate employee events (Employee Recognition, Holiday Parties, Anniversaries, etc.)
- Advise on and enroll employees upon eligibility for benefits programs. Notify employees of any plan changes, e.i. Lenses/ Frames, Scholarship, health insurance, etc.
- Manage all employees’ relocations to Miami and Consultants within the Region, in coordination with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop the recruitment process for hourly, non-exempt, exempt and external Consultants positions as needed, by networking, sourcing, screening, and on-boarding qualified candidates
- Perform monthly Human Resources reports, as well as manage and follow up trends of HR Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Deliver and assist with new hire orientation and on-boarding efforts
- Coordinate training efforts and education requests
- Manage Workday (HR platform) transactions related to new hires, transfers, compensation changes, and terminations.
- Perform employee letters to employees, ex-employees and external consultants.
- Manage employee and external Consultant physical files
- Control and approve in the system (Kronos) weekly hours of the Administration Assistant and be approval backup for others hourly employees at the office.
- All other duties assigned by management within scope of this position
Required skills and previous experience:
• At least 5 years of relevant HR work experience
• Recruitment experience
• HR generalist knowledge is a plus
• Strong written, verbal and presentation communications
• Experience working with managers and HR support
• Demonstrated experience in defining and leading projects and project timelines
• Domain of power point and excel
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Sense of urgency and prioritization
• Results orientation
• Autonomy and proactiveness
• Good Service Attitude