Brooklyn Park, MN
Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 270177
Warehouse Production Associate
PrideStaff Minneapolis North is currently seeking a Warehouse Production Associate for a local manufacturing company to assist with their increase in production. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude!
Job responsibilities include:
- Load 11 trucks every morning with forklift
- Maintaining safety practices at all times
- Clean warehouse
- Moving materials within the warehouse to facilitate production
- Relying on experience and sound judgment to accomplish goals
- Performing a variety of tasks
- Clean/fix water cooling machines
- Operating or cross-training on other warehouse machinery
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be familiar with standard warehouse operations.
- You must be hardworking, consistent, and reliable.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Have recent 6-8 months of Forklift Driving experience
- Familiarity with various types of Forklifts is a plus
- OSHA certification is a plus
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!