Date Posted: January 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 270363
Customer Service Representative
Starting pay is $11-$12, hours 8:30am – 5:30pm, with some Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. The hours may be shortened for the first week for training only (approximately 9-4).?
Our clients’ headquarters are located in Normal, Illinois, they offer a fun, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment. Believe in rewarding and recognizing hard work. Benefits for full-time employees include medical, paid vacations/holidays, Simple IRA with matching and the potential for advancement.
The customer service representative responds accurately and efficiently to our customer needs via phone and e-mail. This individual must be resourceful, have a positive, empathetic attitude, and be able to work in a fast paced, office environment. The representative loves problem solving, and independent, responsible work with a dedication to follow-through and friendliness.
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Adhere to the work schedule with regard to start and stop times and breaks
- Utilize the computer and phone with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide accurate information to our customers regarding products and orders
- Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with all customers, co-workers, and vendors
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Windows software
- Great phone personality and fast typing skills
All candidates must be:
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!