Date Posted: October 10, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 271067
At PrideStaff we work for you!
Partner with us for great opportunities!
PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
We are seeking an ambitious and hard-working Warehouse Associate for a temporary opportunity. If you are experienced with shipping and distribution, or general warehouse responsibilities, apply today!
Job Requirements In the Warehouse Associate role, you must be able to organize facility equipment and materials while maintaining a neat and clean work environment. You must have good communication and organizational skills.
Other requirements of the General Labor / Laborer role include:
- Previous Warehouse experience, preferred
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper safety methods
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US