Date Posted: January 24, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 271326
PrideStaff is seeking an experienced Subcontract Administrator for a construction company! This Subcontract Administrator will be responsible for monitoring contract administration and compliance, along with pulling reports, and processing billing.
Job Duties for the Subcontract Administrator include reviewing and organizing contracts, making corrections, and approving them.
- Make sure billing and collections are correct
- Pull contract reports
- Prioritize job duties and functions
- Manage contracts in a database
- Update insurance certifications and bonding requirements
- Prep record keeping files
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Job Requirements for the Subcontract Administrator would be someone experienced in construction. Works well as a team and under pressure. Additional job requirements include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in construction contracts highly preferred
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- Ability to multitask and make split decisions
- Organized especially with spreadsheets
- Management experience a plus
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Compensation for the Subcontract Administrator is typically based on skill set and experience in the range of $15/hr-$19/hr
If you qualify for this position and would like to apply please inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your current resume.