Date Posted: January 7, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 271672
- Performs Quality Customer Care by providing our clients the highest levels of production and resolution.
- Execute Inbound and Outbound telephone calls utilizing project reference templates according to our client guidelines.
- Collecting payments from patients on Self-Pay accounts
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and resolve patient accounts.
- Communicates appropriate options to patients, attorneys and other third parties for resolution in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper work standards in productivity and quality at all times.
1. Have a working insurance collection knowledge including verification of insurance and insurance follow up activities to get claims paid.
2. 1- 2 years' experience in Call center/Collections operations in a Healthcare field.
- Ability to handle over 100 calls per day.
Bilingual in Spanish Required