Salary: $18 - $24/ HR DOE
Date Posted: October 23, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 272502
Maintenance Mechanic - Industrial Mechanic
Client in the Visalia area is searching for qualified Maintenance Mechanics to join their team.
- Provide maintenance and repair for machinery and industrial/manufacturing equipment while minimizing machine down time
- Working cost consciously and effectively
- Perform installations, equipment preventative maintenance
- Fabricate parts and service mobile equipment
- Follow verbal instructions, read blueprints, manuals, layouts and other plans.
- Use good judgment and prior experience to diagnose and make repair decisions.
- Contribute to good teamwork in the department and display the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of recent experience in industrial maintenance
- Knowledge of PLC's, Hydraulics, motors, Pneumatic's and Electrical 120 and 440 control systems.
- Must understand schematics.
- Proven safety track record.
- Good communications and organizational skills necessary for success.
****** Attendance very important to our Client and the right candidate must be proactive, engaged and flexible with both hours worked and job tasks.
Pay: $18-24/HR DOE
Shifts: 1st / 2nd / 3rd shifts - must be able to work weekends and over time and the occasional Holiday.
If interested please apply with detailed, updated resume to be considered.
Office Address: Pridestaff: 3741 S. Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277
Pridestaff: (559) 734-4002