Fort Lauderdale, FL
Salary: $120,000 to $130,000 based upon performance
Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 272508
PrideStaff, on behalf of a well-known Fort Lauderdale Engineering firm, is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team. This local firm delivers high performance engineered systems for complex buildings and utility infrastructure projects in the Health care industry as well as other infrastructure oriented projects.
- Individual will be performing electrical design and project management tasks under the supervision of a senior engineer and/or project manager
- May obtain field data by conducting field visits to project sites
- Within his or her technical specialty, is able to design and layout routine portions of an electrical design project using AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Develop plans, specifications and cost estimates for a limited number of concurrent projects
- Perform calculations as well as operate various software packages related to various portions of the design package
- Using knowledge of the kinds of projects the firm designs, is able to specify engineering systems from catalogs or CADD systems
- Communicate effectively with staff, vendors and clients to include presentations and pricing.
- Electrical Engineer (PE)
- HVAC Experience a must!
- Large amount of Health care construction experience
- 20+ years of Electrical Design (still hands on)
- Revit, Auto-CADD, BIM
- Strong communication and initiative
- Must be able to pass a Background check