Date Posted: May 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 274125
CNC Machinist - Weekend - 2nd Shift
$16 - $19 DOE
Friday - Sunday
6a.m. to 6P.M.
Work 36 hours get PAID for 40 hours
Do you want to work for a growing company located in beautiful Upstate South Carolina? Not only are they a growing organization but they understand that you – the employee – are the reason for their success!!! This company strives for excellence with integrity, humility, and competence. They provide stability and excellent benefits, along with an excellent climate controlled working environment.
Some of the benefits offered include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision (both Employee and Dependents
- Disability, and Voluntary Life insurance
- Company paid Life and Dental Insurance
- Retirement assistance though a 401K Match
The setting up and operating of a Mazak Horizontal CNC Mill, select tooling, measure and make necessary adjustments to maintain blueprint tolerances.
- Have at least 5 years experience on CNC Milling Machine
- Able to read blueprints
- Understand and make shop math calculations
- Read and utilize measuring instruments ( calipers, micrometers and height gage) to .0001” accuracy
- Knowledge of cutting tools and machining processes
- The employee will need to be able to retrieve a program from the hub, upload it to the respective machine, do offsets as needed, and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Run jobs and obtain first piece approval. Use precision measuring instruments to setup machine and check machined items.
- Set-up and operate required but programming experience will deliver top pay.
The company also has a opening for a Parts Handler. This position loads, unloads and inspects machined parts. Once inspected, parts are loaded for shipment.