Salary: $15-20/HR - DOE
Date Posted: November 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 275356
Client in the Kingsburg/Selma area is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to perform trouble shooting, repairs, planned maintenance, and preventive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Responsible for fabrication or modification of equipment to specs and standards.
- Responsible for the installation of new or used equipment.
- Responsible for repairs of building and all plant equipment.
- Responsible for plant preventative maintenance.
- Responsible to promptly respond to any equipment break downs or downtime when applicable.
- Responsible to assist in shift coverage when applicable.
- Responsible for welding repairs to plant equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Responsible to fulfill MEP requirements.
- Perform any other duties as required by Maintenance Manager, Supervisor or Group Leader
- Must demonstrate knowledge of previous maintenance experience.
- Welding skills including: arc, tig, mig, and sanitary welding.
- Ability to design, layout and fabricate.
- Ability to read blue prints and P&ID drawing.
- Ability to work well with outside contractors.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Knowledge and ability to perform work in a safe and organized manner.
- Knowledge of proper safe use of hand tools.
- Must have the ability to complete all assigned paperwork, per assignment.
- Must have electrical experience in an industrial environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of GMPs.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions of the position.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions.
If interested please apply with detailed resume to be considered.
$15- $20/HR DOE