Fort Lauderdale, FL
Salary: $14.00-16.00 p/ hour
Date Posted: September 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 275726
Office Assistant /Receptionist
Subcontractor is looking for Office Assistant/ Receptionist/Accounting Assistant and Exec Asst. Someone wanting to learn the construction business.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English;
- Communicate with sub-contractors in Spanish.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Working Knowledge of Excel, Word , Outlook and the internet
- Possess a positive enthusiastic attitude and ability to prioritize
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, reliable and punctual
- Must have reliable transportation
- Assist president and Accounting
- Bring fresh ideas and maintain our Marketing & Social media accounts.
- Promote company brand and let all office personal know of all networking events.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls. Taking and relaying messages as needed.
- Provide assistance to all office personnel in the office, as needed.
- Order lunches, organize Christmas party, plan all outside events for the company
- Daily reports for employee’s hours and locations.
- Be responsible for Insurance Certificate requests.
- Order office supplies
Office Located in Oakland Park
Hours Monday -- Friday 7:30-4:30 PM.