Salary: $18.00 - $20.00/hour
Date Posted: January 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 275918
Claims Analyst 3
Our client is a global legal services organization that emphasizes technological solutions to our clients’ legal needs. The Portland office specializes in the administration of class action settlements, mass torts, and similar legal matters that impact large populations of potentially injured parties.
The CA3 is a competent professional who produces reliably excellent work with minimal supervision, either independently or in collaboration with team members. The CA3 works on the full range of claims and correspondence to ensure the satisfaction of the goals and priorities of the team. The CA3 also does their part to meet expectations of internal and external clients with respect to claim handling and Service Level Agreements.
- Masters proprietary software tools to access and review documents, enter document decisions, and create escalations when needed
- Consults with team leadership and peers on case work and prioritization of responsibilities
- Communicates immediately to leadership all obstacles to completing work
- Exceeds departmental expectations for accuracy and productivity
- Utilizes documented team processes to ensure compliance with departmental standards
- Consistently seeks out opportunities to contribute to the team’s productivity goals
- Supports Claims Analysts 1 and 2 with processing questions and escalations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in an office environment, with demonstrated increasing responsibility
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear, direct, respectful communicator
Start Date: 11/28
Day shift: (6am-2:30pm) swing shift (2:45-11:15pm)
Pay rate: $18-20 + 10% shift differential (if swing shift).
Start date for first day: 9:00am (day), 2:45pm (swing)
background check and drug screen required