Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 276782
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
We have a Client in Livermore has an immediate need for a Warehouse/Material Handler. Excellent opportunity for the right candidate. This is a Temp To Hire position!
Summary: The main function of a material handler is to receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
- Pick and Pack orders,
- Build supply kits and shipping boxes,
- Software/PC use - Great Plains, FedEx ship manager, Endicia, Some MS Office.
- Ability to stand for long periods, reliable transportation, attention to detail.
- Team Based and some independent work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years experience required.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay