Date Posted: October 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 276834
PrideStaff has partnered with an established and growing company based in Sparta MI who currently have a wonderful opportunity in the Extrusion field!
If the prospect of learning a skilled trade excites you and you are open to flexible hours do not miss this apprentice opportunity.
Qualified candidates will be hands on learners who are interested in all aspects of operating blown film extrusion machinery. Must have a student mentality and a commitment to excellence in work performance. The person selected for the apprenticeship will enjoy true growth potential, benefits, pay raises, and the potential for a long career in the extrusion field.
- Set up and run blown film extrusion machinery
- Learn and execute general extrusion functions
- Learn and complete department paperwork
- Perform quality checks for all material being run
- Develop trade skills to perform routine and PM maintenance
- Troubleshooting equipment in department
- Desire to learn skilled trade
- Punctual and reliable
- Hard worker who takes pride in work
- Open to a flexible schedule
- Enjoy hands on work and can lift up to 75lbs
- Basic math aptitude and able to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Proficient in units of measurement
- Positive team player attitude