Salary: $12.00/hr to $20.00/hr D.o.E.
Date Posted: February 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 277115
Electronics Assembly and Manufacturing
PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
PrideStaff is recognized both locally and nationally as a leader in Staffing. For the last 7 years PrideStaff has been awarded the Best of Staffing award by both our valued and talented associates as well as by our Clients. Come in and see the PrideStaff difference for yourself!
At PrideStaff we provide Healthcare Insurance and pay for Sick time per the Oregon State Law!
PrideStaff is seeking qualified and experienced electronics assembly and soldering personnel. On a daily bases candidates will be soldering, assembling, testing electronic components of such as but not limited to circuit boards, microchips and panels. Candidates must be able to work with small parts, have general soldering skills and testing experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
We usually have multiple clients looking for talented people to perform general Electronics Assembly as well as many jobs that require either entry level or experience soldering skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- General experience with the assembly of Electronic Systems or Sub-Assembly
- Strong knowledge and understanding of soldering verbiage (though hole, SMT, fine pinch, etc.)
- Proven ability to solder using several techniques
- Ability to work with different size components for extended amount of time
- Electronic manufacturing or assembly line experience preferred but not required
- Wire stripping experience is a plus
- Experience with testing and QC is a plus
- Read, interpret blue prints and schematics is a plus
- Ability to speak and read English and perform basic arithmetic is required
Shift: Varies with specific client.
Pay Rate: $12.00/hr to $20/hr Depending on Experience, Qualifications and specific client.