Date Posted: October 16, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 277477
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Shape rods for use of concrete projects.
- Reinforce concrete foundation or framing.
- Must have shop metal experience.
- Must meet production deadlines.
- Maintain organized and safe work area.
- Various duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Work with heavy equipment for long periods of time.
- Work in cold or hot conditions.
- Strict Start of Day at 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
- Ability to stay – flexible end of day. (Some jobs may require staying past 3:30 pm)
- Must be able to read a tape measure and blueprints.
- Experience with rebar. (ie cutting, bending, and making cages)
- A self-starter and willing to get each task done in a timely manner.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to help other areas of concrete.
- Able to process multiple projects, separate, and mark as requested.