Salary: $15 - 16
Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 277610
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Assist Providers with medical and cosmetic procedures.
- Perform clinical procedures included but not limited to obtaining vital signs, patient histories, bandaging, giving injections, and preparing samples.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients including sterilizing equipment, cleaning rooms, stocking rooms, and setting up surgery trays.
- Schedule patient surgeries, obtain pre-certifications from insurance companies, and call in patient prescriptions to pharmacies as needed.
- Responsible for patient education/teaching based on the Provider’s recommendations as well as follow up calls after surgery.
- Answer patient questions and make patient call backs.
- Promote/sell available products.
- Handle special medical assistant projects as assigned by management.
- Attend continuing medical assistant education classes as requested by management.
- Complete the “I Pledge” program and learn how to operate the Lightbox.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MUST be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma or Associate degree or LPN certification
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and complete tasks with a sense of urgency
- Experience working as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well verbally and written
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds
- Ability to bend and lift as required for the job
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Experience working in a dermatology or cosmetic surgery office is a plus
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed!
Work with the Best!