Date Posted: October 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 277697
ATTENTION PATTERSON AREA!!
We are seeking ambitious and hard-working Warehouse Associates for open positions.
As with all of our clients, great attendance is highly valued. Reliable transportation is a MUST for this position. Shift times will be 5am - 1:30pm and 2pm - 11pm.
If you are experienced with production, shipping and receiving, or general warehouse responsibilities, apply today! You must be able to organize facility equipment and materials while maintaining a neat and clean work environment. You must have good communication and organizational skills.
Primary Job Functions include but are not limited to:
• Order Pick and Pack: Pick, pack, and package customer orders to stated requirements; this may include truckload, LTL and small parcels.
• Order Coordinator, Scale Wrapper, Loader: Consolidate orders prior to shipping weight pallet and place in staging area to be loaded. Properly securing parts to pallets for shipments to customers. Packing list must be placed on pallet prior to shipping, load completed orders onto assigned trailers.
• Housekeeping: Responsible for insuring that the warehouse is kept neat all times for safety and organizational purposes.
• Label Making: Labels are to be printed according to customer requirements with the timeframe specified.
• Receiving/Put Away: Check in process for inbound shipments and the put away process to locate product within the warehouse • Turret Driver/Replenisher: Pull pallets down from overstock locations to satisfy customer order requirements and/or replenishment of pick locations.
• Re-box/Re-labeling: As needed, re-box and/ or re-label product to satisfy customer order requirements.
• Customer Returns: Re-box / re-labeling damages parts as necessary. Turn in customer return paperwork to Inventory Clerk or designee. • Verify split list by entering into the Rebox Line Module on the computer.
• Scan the part to be reboxed and follow instructions as provided on screen. • Remove product from old number/carton and place into new number/carton.
• Verify correct parts by matching QC label to the part number on screen.
• Place QC label on the part and a visible inspection will be done.
• Label new inner cartons with the inner barcode.
• Stack parts onto pallet according to specific guidelines per customer.
• Place pallets in designated areas.
• Report quantities completed on a daily basis.
- Previous Warehouse experience, preferred
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper safety methods
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US