Date Posted: February 9, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 277809
Client in Hanford is seeking an IT Technician.
The IT Technician will support the information technology network systems. Includes installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. Support ERP Systems.
MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Support Computer and network server operations.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Win 7 pro experience. Nice to have Win 10 knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with 2008/12 Win server used in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Provide Microsoft Office Software, installation of programs, setting up new employees.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Office 365 as front-end with Exchange as back-end
- Experience with Visio
Ensure all computer technology security practices, regulations and protocols are applied.
Experience with McAfee Antivirus products. Nice to have ePo and McAfee endpoint security knowledge
Responsible for wiring and configuring computer network and cables.
Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience terminating Cat5e and Cat6 cabling. Nice to have fiber optic cable knowledge
Support Telecommunication systems and wiring configurations.
Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience with installation of analog and IP video cameras. Nice to have knowledge of transitioning analog to IP based system
Maintain and troubleshoot Phone Systems.
Minimum 2 years’ experience with IP based Cisco phone system. Knowledge of Cisco Unified communication system is a plus.
Provide IT and support and set-up for company meetings.
Perform other tasks and special projects as assigned.