San Ramon, CA
Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 277937
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
We are seeking highly skilled, enthusiastic and energetic Customer Service Agents for our client in San Ramon!
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task (deal with open ended issues), be very detail orientated and organized (very thorough and follow up), have excellent grammar and spelling, be able to catch on quickly and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. If you are seeking a great Career Opportunity, please apply now!!
Candidates with experience in Retail, Reception, Sales, Administrative, Account Management, Restaurant positions will be considered.
This is a part-time position with full-time potential!!
- Interacting with Home Owners, Technicians and Contractors about insurance policies
- Handle all claims in a fair and appropriate manner and according to the given guidelines
- Verify that the caller's plan is in force
- Authorize the contractor to perform the work as described and agreed upon
- Assign and dispatch technicians for work orders as appropriate
- Handle all emergency and non-standard service requests quickly and efficiently, keeping the plan holder informed on progress at all times
- Escalating calls through the proper channel
- Provide excellent customer service on every call
- Customer Service is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service
- Inbound and Outbound Calls
- At least 1 year experience in customer service
- Good typing skills
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication
- Call Center experience a plus
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Self starter with strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel and Word
- Must be able to learn proprietary computer system
- Must have good spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience