Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 277940
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
One of our Clients in Hayward has an immediate opening for a high energy Customer Service Representative.
- Handle managed accounts and special requests by scheduling appointments, processing orders, tracking shipments and inventory at a busy shipping and receiving warehouse.
- Effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues.
- Respond to customer questions regarding shipments.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to become familiar with company products and navigate the company's programs and systems.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and use of office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Meticulous skills in data entry and attention to detail.
- Proficient in general math.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience in telephone customer service/call center environment helpful.
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team members’ hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay