San Leandro, CA
Salary: 15 - 17
Date Posted: December 8, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 278176
Our client in San Leandro has an immediate need for a Warehouse Lead.
- Day-to-day operational management of receipts, put-away, picking, packing, shipment, deliveries
- Command strong knowledge and proficiency with inventory control processes and maintaining high level of inventory accuracy
- Demonstrate adept supervisory management, coaching, and leading by example
- Ability to multi-task in physically demanding warehouse environment
- Oversee and monitor kitting to ensure timely order fills
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times.
- Research and resolve any inventory/ receiving discrepancies.
- 2+ years in warehousing or physical distribution. Lead/Supervisory experience preferred
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with computer systems
- Cycle Count experience
- Solid interpersonal skills, able to maintain cooperative cross-functional relationships
- Effective administrator and communicator
- Able to promote an atmosphere of teamwork and professionalism in the workplace
- Experience with sitdown forklifts (Propane)
- Solid written, verbal, and math skills
- Creativity, solid work ethic, self-starter are musts.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete complex tasks under deadlines.
- Relies on sound judgment and experience to meet unwritten quality & performance requirements.
- Qualified candidates must be willing to take a drug test and have a background check.
warehouse clerk, administrative assistant, warehouse administration, warehouse, warehouse administrator, WMS, warehouse management system, forklift, ship, receive, shipping, receiving, mechanical systems, inventory, inventory control, heavy lifting, logistics software, inventory based software, loading, unloading, PO system, malt house, warehouse coordinator, Word, Excel