Salary: Competitive compensation + commission + healt
Date Posted: September 14, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 278496
Recruiter / Staffing Consultant
Are you looking to work for an award winning company with opportunities for growth? PrideStaff has been named as a Leading Provider in Staffing by Forbes Magazine and recently won the Diamond Award from Inavero for a 4th straight time.
Come join a successful team offering a great opportunity for professional growth and the opportunity to personally participate in the continued financial growth of our company.
PrideStaff Atlanta West, located in Kennesaw, GA, is looking for a talented individual with a proven track record of consistent success in recruiting, temporary staffing, customer service, sales and working one-on-one with individuals. We need a person who has consistently demonstrated the ability to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Increase client base through inside sales activities.
- Expand service lines in current clients.
- Consistently exceed key performance indicators.
- Develop and execute results oriented, measurable high volume recruiting strategies.
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of people.
- Work in a fast paced, goal oriented team environment.
- This position will report directly to the Operations Manager and also work closely with the owner.
Recruiter / Staffing Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Work with local businesses and their executives to develop relationships and customized strategies.
- Develop and grow client base through the sales of temporary, temporary to hire and or direct hire staffing solutions.
- Market candidates to businesses within the market / territory.
- Call prospects to set appointments for the outside sales team.
- Work with current clients to promote additional services.
- Consistently provide client experiences focused on what the client values most.
- Recruit top level administrative and light industrial candidates.
- Interview to identify the best work opportunities for candidates.
- Provide consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
- Interview and administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates.
- Select the right candidate to fulfill client job orders.
- Maintain ongoing contact with clients and candidates to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
- Manage the complete recruiting, interviewing hiring, placement and administrative process.
Recruiter / Staffing Requirements: The ideal candidate for the Recruiter / Staffing Consultant Position has the following skills and or characteristics:
- 2+ years proven experience in staffing or recruiting, preferably in recruiting for high volume clerical or light industrial positions as a staffing consultant.
- Ability to resolve customer service issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- College degree preferred (Associates min.)
- Must be willing to submit to thorough background check and drug screen
- Bilingual is a plus. (English / Spanish)