Kettleman City, CA, CA
Date Posted: October 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 278515
Shipping & Receiving Clerk - Warehouse Associate.
Client in Kettleman City is looking for 2 Shipping/Receiving clerks.
Input orders into the AS 400 System, pull orders, pack orders & ship. Periodically run reports and check stock for overages/shortages. Reconcile Inventory
- Good computer & calculator and math skills
- Organized, and able to follow instructions
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Inventory control experience
- Receiving experience
- Order Entry and Invoicing
- UPS Shipping Solutions
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Work well under pressure and with the public
- Minimum 2 years experience of recent, relevant experience in warehouse/parts department, shipping and receiving environment.
- Must be willing to submit to a Background Check
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen
If interested please apply with detailed resume.