Date Posted: March 23, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 278833
Our client has obtained our services to recruit qualified candidates for a Medical Receptionist position at a specialty medical office. We are looking for someone with 2+ years of Medical Reception experience, preferably with an emphasis on scheduling.
Medical offices can go from calm to chaotic in a matter of minutes, so we need someone who truly embodies the concept of time management. Not just that, but we want someone capable of recognizing the moments when you need to slow down, look the patient in the eye, and provide that personalized experience that lets the patient know they’re a priority. We want someone with a passion for helping people.
Our client wants someone who is willing to invest 1-3 years with them and has developed a great culture, with opportunities for upward mobility, to ensure that their employees will want to stay .If you have the experience, the ability to empathize, and boast-worthy time management skills please send us your resume. We would love to have a conversation with you and see if this position might be a good fit for you and your career.
Some of the work you will perform:
- Use a multi-line phone system to answer calls, direct calls, and provide customer assistance as needed.
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in, and obtain necessary data including, but not limited to, insurance information.
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms, as well as copies of office documents including, but not limited to, office policies.
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on Physician and PA/NP availability
- Maintain hard copies of patient records, as well as the files stored in our EHR
- Perform pre-appointment reminder calls, as well as assist them with appointment follow-up, including assistance with the scheduling of off-site testing.
If this sounds like you, apply today. We’d love to have a conversation with you.