Date Posted: August 23, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 278866
We are seeking qualified candidates who value excellent attendance and professionalism for a long term assembler position.
This position requires the candidate to regularly perform repetitive tasks using basic hand tools. Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds. Candidates must also possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly, accurately and thoroughly. High attention to detail and self-motivation skills are a must.
Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products