Salary: $29,500 to $33,500
Date Posted: December 15, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 278939
(All Positions Direct Hire - No Contract) We are a specialty recruiting firm, and our long-standing client has procured our expertise to identify and help hire a top Medical Receptionist employee for one of their specialty medical offices. We’re looking for a professional who believes that patients should be treated as people rather than numbers in a file, and who understands the value of compassionate service. The job includes significant amounts of tasks, but the ideal candidate will know when to slow down, look patients in the eye and provide personalized service.
This is an immediate need to find 1 Medical Receptionist who has 2+ years Medical Reception experience and heavy on the scheduling experience. If you would like to make a change in your career trajectory, we would like to have a conversation and see if this might be a good fit for your career.
Some of the work you will perform:
- Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs yourself
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms as well as copies of our office policies and legally required documents
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on Physician and PA/NP availability
- Maintain hard copy patient records as well as the files stored in our EHR
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and to help them schedule testing for off-site services
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
Send your resume today! These are positions with an organization who has a great culture and opportunity for upward mobility.