Date Posted: September 28, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 279009
Established transportation company located near Farmingdale, NY seeks an Administrative Assistant.
The primary function of this role is to provide of a combination of administrative support, answer phone calls and complete project-related tasks.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a high level of professionalism, as well as have the confidence to make informed judgment calls and be self-motivated.
• Provide high quality administrative support
• Answer phone calls, field messages, and deal with general inquiries
• Review and handle incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Order supplies, maintain files (paper & electronic) and other confidential information
• Handle and maintain confidential files in accordance with firm policy
• At least three years’ experience supporting corporate administrative support
• Professional, flexible, reliable and positive attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact comfortably with individuals at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize responsibilities as appropriate; identify problems and seek solutions
• High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• A college degree is preferred
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
This is a direct hire opportunity with benefits.