Salary: $18-23 per hour DOE
Date Posted: August 29, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 279461
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a growing company? Do you enjoy helping people and administrative tasks? If so, PrideStaff may have the perfect career opportunity for you! This position involves daily customer service, administrative duties, and supporting the marketing and sales of the company's services. Prior experience or education in Biology or Chemistry is required! This is a Temporary to Hire opportunity compensating $18 - $23 per hour depending upon experience. This individual will work Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the company is located in Cranberry Township.
- Professionally handle customer concerns, inquiries and complaints
- Work in conjunction with the sales team and all plants
- Coordinate inbound transportation and scheduling of all waste loads between client, facility and ATS
- Computer entry of all pricing quotes
- Learn to utilize the company's CORE system
- Responsible for daily invoicing
- Create, review generator waste profiles and submit for approval
- Create, maintain and update Environmental Management Books if requested by the customer
- Prepare Manifests and Labels on as needed basis, once trained
- Visit clients
- Review and authorize vendor invoicing to confirm an accurate Purchase Order
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure and stressful conditions.
- Self-motivated, confident and highly dependable
- Strong computer skill with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Punctual, customer focused
- Background or Experience in Chemistry or Biology
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in Customer Service