Las Vegas, NV
Salary: $20- $23 Hour BOE
Date Posted: August 29, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 279584
The HR Recruiter under supervision and in accordance with established policies and procedures, will perform work that is complex and varied in nature requiring some evaluation, originality and/or ingenuity.
- 3-5 years HR Experience
- Detailed Knowledge of Benefits Administration and claims
- Above Average Customer Service Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office Products
- Providing Information to Employees
- For assigned clients, manages the end-to-end staffing process from posting to offer letter. Utilizes Staffing related technology tools to maximum effectiveness.
- Conduct pre-screening of applicants by reviewing and evaluating the applications and qualifications to provide hiring managers with a list of the most qualified candidates from which to chose
- Schedule and conduct interviews of potential candidates
- Perform targeted candidate searches; multi-channeling via employee referrals, the Internet, unsolicited resumes, and social networks.
- Maintains accuracy of candidate status in the Staffing database throughout the entire recruiting process. Implements and supports diversity recruiting efforts.
- Understands and communicates metrics related to assigned job openings (opened, closed, time to fill etc.).
- Maintain quarterly reports and applicant flow data within the system
- Train Human Resources and Department personnel on the system, as needed
- Conduct research and analysis, working with multiple division-based and/or corporate departments to achieve problem resolution.
- Prepare and review various reports and filings with state and federal regulatory agencies
- Interpret, apply, explain and enforce applicable human resource policies and procedures
- Conduct work assignments in compliance with all corporate standard practices as well as contractual and legal requirements (e.g., contract terms, state and federal employment laws, Sarbanes Oxley requirements, etc.)
- Ensures alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives.
- Determines appropriate recruiting strategies based on position competencies and requirements.
- Counsel employees on career objectives, personal or work-related matters which may affect job performance or employment status.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.