Date Posted: October 20, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 279669
PrideStaff has a immediate need for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/DISPATCHER in North County.
Candidates must have great customer service skills and be very outgoing!
The job of a customer service representative is to manage the relationship of the customer/prospective customer and ensure their needs are addressed by providing superior service.
- Answer calls from current as well as prospective customers in a professional manner.
- Dispatching plumbing technicians
- Assist the caller by answering their questions, scheduling service appointments and resolving grievances in a friendly manner.
- Forward technical inquiries and/or customer grievances to other appropriate departments as required.
- Maintain proper records of all the transactions/sales/complaints/orders/cancellations that have taken place, and to ensure a proper follow-up as and when required.
- Complete tasks assigned by leadership.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Computer Software and Database Applications Literacy
- Dispatching experience
- Proficient and Accurate Skills in Data Entry and Math Computation
- Above-average PC Skills with the Ability to Effectively Process Documents and Navigate within Software Applications.
- Operate Standard Office Equipment such as: Phone, Calculator, PC, Copier, Fax, etc.
- Ability to Work Effectively and Efficiently in a Fast-paced and Stressful Environment with Continuously Changing Priorities.