Date Posted: September 1, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 279915
PrideStaff Gulfport is recruiting for a Receptionist/Data Entry for potential clients on the MS Gulf Coast. Please submit your resume at apply.pridestaff.com.
Some of your daily duties would include:
- Receives, reviews, and enters data into computer system or tracking database according to established procedures.
- Ensures accuracy of all data recorded and performs database maintenance functions, support the organization's vision, mission and goals
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- At least 1 year recent, applicable experience
- Must have reliable transportation
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.