Date Posted: September 1, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 279916
- Assembles fabricated parts to relatively small or light sub-assemblies and complete units
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet product specifications
- Uses hand tools and small power tools to assemble units
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training
- Must be able to work under immediate supervision
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have good eye/hand coordination and be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Must be at least 18 years' of age, able to pass a background check and drug test.
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.