Salary: 12.00 - 14.00
Date Posted: September 5, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 279924
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Benefits: Health plan and PTO
- Excellent training with opportunity for rapid advancement
PrideStaff, an award winning staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Recruiting Assistant to join our Dallas Metro team! If you have a great sense of humor, high energy level, bubbly personality and love to help people, we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity for anyone who has sales, customer service or hospitality experience and is looking to start a career in the recruiting and staffing industry.
Positions at PrideStaff offer training, strong financial upside and rapid career advancement possibilities.
We also like to have FUN!
The Recruiting Assistant will assist in building candidate relationships, uncovering new client relationships and supporting hiring activities. Exceptional communication skills, goal orientation, multitasking and the flexibility to handle change are essential to success in this role. Phone mastery and a sales / relationship development mindset are critical. You will also be an organizational guru, working effectively with our team to promote inside sales and marketing. Extensive training will be provided.
- Present a positive and welcoming experience for guests, applicants and Associates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruited employees and recruiting resources.
- Conduct phone interviews and schedule in person interviews
- Recruit talent for multiple skill sets and positions on a daily basis
- Schedule appointments with local business owners and hiring managers over the phone
- Conduct reference check calls with hiring managers
- Administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates
- Think outside the box to develop new recruiting sources
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone
- Process onboarding paperwork and maintain compliance with hiring requirements
- Participate in training to learn about the staffing industry and Pridestaff's proprietary processes
- Represent PrideStaff in the community
- Input weekly time data for payroll processing
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years of recent experience in a fast-paced professional office environment with an emphasis on sales
- Sales / marketing / psychology and / or customer service background preferred
- Excellent computer and typing skills (40 + WPM)
- Prior experience working with Bullhorn or another Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is strongly preferred
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Superb customer focus and attention to detail
- Consistently exceed PrideStaff’s activity key performance indicators
- Follow a proven recipe for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Must be willing to submit to thorough background check and drug screen
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and / or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.