San Jose, CA
Date Posted: September 1, 2017
Job ID: 280038
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office is locally-owned and known within the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
The primary function of the AP Specialist is to perform all tasks related to Accounts Payable and ensure payments to vendors are processed in a proficient and timely manner.
- Develops and enforces processes & policies for A/P cycle.
- Determines appropriate general ledger accounts to book entries.
- Performs month end close functions, including reconciliation of accounts payable, accrual of appropriate invoices and research of financial statement expenses.
- Process and route invoices to appropriate budget managers for approval.
- Own the entire accounts payable process from invoice receipt to reconciliation and reporting.
- Research, resolve and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Processes weekly check runs ensuring signature compliance.
- May perform work with fixed assets and prepaid allocations.
- Perform various analysis and special projects as assigned.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 to 5 years accounts payable experience required.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Strong communications skills.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer our Field Associate’s a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay