Salary: $12-$13/hour DOE
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 280049
Our client in the Mason area is searching for several candidates with high computer skills and data entry abilities to help process claims in an accurate and efficient manner.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficiently and accurately process standard claims or adjustments
- Consistently achieve high performance levels with respect to production, cycle time, and quality
- Understand and quickly processes changes resulting from new plans, benefit designs
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining effective communication between all parties
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Data entry (8000+ KSPH) REQUIRED
- Claims processing knowledge preferred
- Some basic working knowledge of software programs, specifically Excel and Access
- Understands third party benefits and administration
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- One year of claims processing, data entry or related experience.
- Knowledge of PCs and spreadsheet applications.
High school required