Long Beach, CA
Date Posted: September 4, 2017
Job ID: 280069
DON'T JUST LOOK FOR A JOB. FIND ONE.
Few people truly enjoy a job search. At PrideStaff, we love every one. For us, each search is an adventure. We love helping candidates improve their opportunities and find great jobs, temporary or full time, within our network of clients. Working with PrideStaff, you’ll have access to a broad range of positions where your skills can be put to the best possible use. We help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Searching Searching Machine Operators & Machinist
- Press Operators
- CNC, Lathes, Mills, Etc.)
- Responsible for working on various types of machinery, as well as setting up and troubleshooting when needed.
- Works from process
- Load and unload materials to or from automated machines within process cycles
- Perform assembly work manually or utilizing semi- or full automated assembly machines
- Visually inspect products to meet specifications
- Perform reworking and sorting activities
- Complete production data to include downtime, scrap, and productivity loss
- Label finished product per established instructions
- Report immediately any non conforming material or process interruptions
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre?established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
Join Us! Send us your resume;
Awarded "Best in Staffing" for the past 6 years, PrideStaff is always looking for exceptional employees to add to our team. PrideStaff "Consistently provides client (and employee) experiences focused on what they value most". What that means is that we are committed to provide both our clients and employees with the highest standards of service while building partnerships based on trust and integrity.