Long Beach, CA
Date Posted: September 4, 2017
Job ID: 280071
DON'T JUST LOOK FOR A JOB. FIND ONE.
Few people truly enjoy a job search. At PrideStaff, we love every one. For us, each search is an adventure. We love helping candidates improve their opportunities and find great jobs, temporary or full time, within our network of clients. Working with PrideStaff, you’ll have access to a broad range of positions where your skills can be put to the best possible use. We help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Searching Data Entry Specialists
Job Duties May Include:
- Complete subsequent entry using keyboards or scanners
- Responsible for comparing data with source documents
- Compiling, sorting, and verifying the accuracy of information before it is entered
- Locating and correcting errors or reporting them to a supervisor
- Maintaining logs of activities and completed work
- Selecting materials needed to complete work assignments
- Storing completed documents in appropriate locations
- Operating a data entry device to record or verify a variety of information
- Inputting alphabetic and numeric information
- Handling phone interactions with clients for support and troubleshooting
- Must be able to multitask and pay exceptional attention to details
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, learn quickly, and exercise sound judgment
- Must have recent Data Entry or Order Entry experience
- Accurate 10-key typing skills – 8000+
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, and Internet research skills
Awarded "Best in Staffing" for the past 6 years, PrideStaff is always looking for exceptional employees to add to our team. PrideStaff "Consistently provides client (and employee) experiences focused on what they value most". What that means is that we are committed to provide both our clients and employees with the highest standards of service while building partnerships based on trust and integrity.