Date Posted: September 4, 2017
Job ID: 280073
DON'T JUST LOOK FOR A JOB. FIND ONE.
Searching for Dealer Support Technician for Drone Repair
Leading Drone Company in the world is expanding their business and has asked for our help to find the perfect employee. This position is primarily responsible for repairing drone equipment to a fully functioning condition by performing the following duties. Do you have what it takes to be a part of this amazing team?
Type of Employment: Temp-to-Hire
Schedule: Between 7am-6pm Occasional evening & weekend work may be required as duties demand.
Pay Rate: $13.00-$15.00
- Inspects & tests Dead on Arrival (DOA) units from being sent in directly from our outside service centers.
- Ensures cameras are set up to record status of equipment prior to, and during repair.
- Repairs units, both hardware and software
- Test functionality for takeoff and landing under tethered safety conditions.
- Certifies that unit is fully repaired or replaced.
- Logs all actions into company repair software database.
- Has thorough technical knowledge of company products & services.
- Works quickly and efficiently to repair customer products within company guidelines.
- Have great attendance & work ethics
- Is an excellent team player
- Learn quickly
- Provide at least 3 professional references
- Be able to pass a background check & Drug screen
Join Us! Send us your resume;
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!