Carol Stream, IL
Date Posted: September 5, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 280087
Hours: 3rd shift; 10:45pm-7:15am
Pay: $17 p/h
SUMMARY Set up and run a slitter in the Finishing Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and oral in English.
- Solid foundation of basic mathematical concepts.
- Proven mechanical aptitude.
- Good normal or corrected vision. Cannot be color blind.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds frequently, 3-5 time per hour, remove rolls and shafts from equipment and weigh and put on skid for an eight hour shift.
- Learn to set the slitter up to order specifications.
- Run slitter at maximum rate based on quality restrictions.
- Weigh and wrap all finished product from slitter.
- Weigh and wrap all finished product from the press department.
- Properly fill out all paperwork for slitter production.
- Do any required preventative maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.