Carol Stream, IL
Date Posted: September 5, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 280089
Hours: 6pm-6am rotating schedule
Pay: $15 p/h
SUMMARY Set up and run blown film extrusion machinery by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Learn to read job specification sheet and determine the correct film width, gauge and treat levels.
- Learn set-ups, changeovers and general extrusion functions.
- Begin handling department paperwork in regards to manufactured materials.
- Perform quality checks for material being run
- Develop skills to perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting of all equipment in the department.
- Learn screen changes, changeovers and set ups.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.