Date Posted: February 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 280597
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Identify sales opportunities that develop and grow various parts of the business for the company.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with assigned customers and partner carriers.
- Work directly with account managers to solicit freight for transport on the established partner fleet.
- Grow the pool of available partner carriers by developing relationships.
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the company customers, and partner carriers.
- Resolve conflict utilizing good interpersonal skills.
- Must have 2-3 years of Freight Brokerage, Logistics or Supply Chain experience.
- Must have good customer and/or client relations experience.
- Must be proactive and assertive.
- Must have a willingness to execute hard work to be successful in this position.
- Must be able to work overtime nights and/or weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to work M-F from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Existing customer list (following), a plus.