Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 281254
Fresno Food Production Client is looking for a Quality Control Candidate.
This individual must be able to read and write legibly in English and possess strong mathematical skills. The individual should be familiar with units of weight and heat measurements. The individual will need to be familiar with chemical names and strength of chemical agents. The individual will need to be attentive, very observant and detailed in their work. The individual will need to be able to detect color change in chemical reactions. The individual should have the ability to stand or walk for the duration of the shift (up to 12 hours) and occasionally lift 50 pound cases. The individual must be available to work weekends and rotating shifts.
The individual is responsible for ensuring that product specifications are met while production is in progress. The individual will be responsible for ensuring that the consistency, appearance, texture, salt, acid, dissolved solids, color and flavor of the product meets the customer specifications as well as Pacific Choice Brands specifications. The individual will need to complete all QA forms as required by the companies customers.
1. Inform supervisor of any lab equipment not functioning properly.
2. Keep the work area and equipment clean.
3. Make sure to tell supervisor when running low on chemicals or other lab supplies.
4. Inform the supervisor when product specifications are not met or GMP violations are observed.
5. Correct any mistakes on paperwork properly.
6. When not performing scheduled tests/inspections, continuously audit production lines for compliance with good manufacturing procedures.
Must be able to work flexible hours and weeknds, position is a temp to hire.