Salary: $14.00-$16.00 / hr commensurate on experience
Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281286
Our client is looking for an Extrusion Process Inspector! This plastics manufacturer is located in Waukesha. This is a 1st shift position with a 4 day schedule - Monday - 9:00am to 5:30pm, Tuesday thru Thursday 5:00am - 5:30pm. This is a 44 hour per week position (which is 4 hours of automatic overtime!) with a 3 day weekend!
Packages extruded tubing products and inspects for conformance to specifications.
Requires packing, inspecting, and measuring skills. Must have the ability to read measuring devices (ruler, micrometer, calipers, etc.) and document inspection records for quality purposes. Basic math and computer skills, as well as excellent attention to detail, are required. Must have the ability to occasionally lift up to 55 pounds and stand or sit for extended periods of time. Color vision is also required. Related packaging experience and use of measuring devices is preferred, but not required. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Inspect product for conformance to quality requirements (dimensional and visual)
- Log inspection records on quality assurance form
- Package product into containers
- Notify Extrusion Operator of changes to product during production run
- Print and attach labels to product containers
- Assist Extrusion Operator with line start-up
- Move product into warehouse locations using hand truck or pallet jack
Please call our office at (262) 326-2080 to learn more or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.