Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281367
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- This position will serve as a patient advocate via customer service calls.
- The candidate will make various calls to patients to ensure that they are receiving the best customer service possible.
- The candidate will execute the referral and retention plan.
- The candidate will execute an allotted amount of soft sales calls through out the day.
- The candidate is responsible for managing the program.
- Must have Microsoft Office Experience.
- Must be able to write and speak professionally to clients and internal team.
- Customer service experience is a must.
- Must have a sales, medical and insurance background.
- Must be able to pass a typing test.
- Must be able to pass internal basic alphanumeric data entry test.
- Must be self motivated and have the ability to completely manage 60 calls a day.
- Must be able to manage the program.
- Must be detailed and organized.
- Must be able to multitask.