Salary: 60000-80000 DOE
Date Posted: October 19, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 281603
Senior Accountant - Healthcare Industry!
- Responsible for general ledger activities and month-end close
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts
- Researches, investigates and reports issues and corrections related to general ledger transactions
- Responsible for preparation of all required interim and final audit work papers and tax schedules
- Reviews income statement, balance sheet and other reports as needed for variance analysis, support or explanations.
- Provides ad-hoc analysis
- Builds relationship with the region: works with region on any questions / variances, responds in a timely manner and communicates regularly
- Collaborates with the corporate accounting team on projects and other deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- 5 years experience in GL accounting functions.
- Healthcare industry required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of GAAP and other applicable regulatory rules, regulations and requirements
- Experience required in a deadline-oriented, multi-task environment
- Experience with Meditech general ledger systems preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of management and other Associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with demonstrated teamwork skills, vendor management skills
PrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff Financial at staffingindallas.com!