Salary: $13-15 per hour DOE
Date Posted: January 25, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281659
Are you great at building things and have a knack working with hand tools? Do you have the versatility of learning different tasks? If so, PrideStaff has a temporary to hire position available for you. This is a first shift temporary to hire opportunity ranging from $13-15 per hour depending upon experience.
- Ability to build wooden crates to ship stainless steel products
- Assist with crating panels
- Receive incoming materials
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Ability to cross train in other departments
- Ability to have team player attitude
- Crating experience necessary
- Should be comfortable with computers
- Forklift experience required
- Must be able to work with hand tools
- Great Attendance
- Positive Attitude
- Wiling to work overtime
- Ability to read tape mesaure
- Using the saw as needed
- Carpentry skills
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.