St. Petersburg, FL
Salary: $12-$15 DOE
Date Posted: September 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281699
We are recruiting for two 1st shift Quality Control Inspectors for a client in St. Petersburg. Our client is looking for people who are flexible and able to work overtime. Our client does offer health benefits as well.
- Inspects all finished parts to determine if they are within tolerance levels and have no blemishes or other flaws
- Works with machine operators to continue to improve the quality of products from their machines
- Inspect parts using micrometers and calipers and other types of gauges
- Read blueprints to determine the acceptable tolerance levels
- Can accurately read manual micrometers and calipers
- Must be able to read blueprints and understand tolerances
- Previous experience in a manual machining shop is preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a basis understanding of Microsoft Office programs
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.