Date Posted: September 19, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 281704
A local manufacturer in Largo has asked us to help them find a qualified maintenance mechanic. This is a direct hire position with the company, so the person hired into the company will be eligible to start earning time for the medical and dental plans as well as the 401K and profit sharing plans immediately.
- Familiarity with motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines and injection molding machines
- Able to dismantle machines to get to area that needs to be repaired and then put the machine back together.
- Strong experience with hand tools, power tools, measuring devices and reading blueprints
- General maintenance experience; HVAC, Electrical (single and 3 phase), Hydraulics etc.
- Keep machinery in safe operational order
- Efficiently diagnose and safely repair machines
- Maintain maintenance record keeping of machine maintenance work
- Install and put together new machinery
- Assist in the installation of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment
- General facilities maintenance including plumbing, schematics, wiring and pneumatics.
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.