Salary: 9.00 per hour
Date Posted: December 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 281717
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
Days: M-F, some Saturdays
Hours: 7:00 am-3:30 pm, should be available to work overtime as needed
- Willingness to be cross-trained and assist the operations team with various deadlines
- Work with a sense of urgency and handle pressure to meet deadlines
- MUST be able to bend, stoop, twist, and lift a maximum of 50 lbs. frequently
- Applicants must possess the ability to read and understand customer orders and write legibly
- Lifting, stacking, wrapping, labeling, scanning, and loading of product are part of the job
- May need to lift uniquely-shaped boxes
- Ideal candidates must be able to do these safely and with care so that items can be delivered in good condition to customers
- Applicants must be willing to work safe and comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Responsibilities of this position also include keeping assigned work area clean and organized
- Candidates must be to perform other tasks as directed by management
- Lifting a maximum of 50 lbs, stacking, wrapping, and loading of product. Ideal candidates must be able to do this safely and with care so that items can be delivered in good condition to their customers.
- Ability to reach overhead to pull items and product from top shelves occasionally.
- Must be detail oriented - verifying SKU's and scanning bar codes are a very important part of this position.
- Work with a sense of urgency and handle pressure to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to cross-train and assist the Operations team with various duties.
- Ability to work in very hot or cold conditions - the warehouse will become very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter.
- MUST be able to work weekends (Saturdays).
- MUST be able to bend, stoop, reach overhead, twist, and lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Work with a positive attitude and teamwork mentality.
- General Warehouse experience REQUIRED.
- Assembly and Picker/Packer experience a plus.
- Must be able to work M-F 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Background check, drug test and reference checks are required.